Digital Primary Care 2020 conference – 30 September.
Digital Primary Care 2020 (#DigitalPC20) is your opportunity to engage and explore how primary care can be further supported by technology. This online conference contains opportunities to hear and learn from those who have used tech to further improve their patient care, their working lives, and other opportunities. DigitalPC20 includes:
- Keynote by Dr Nikki Kanani (Director of Primary Care for NHS England) on the Future of Primary Care
- Opening Keynote with Dr Minal Bakhai ( Dep Director of Digital First Primary Care at NHSE/I) on Digital First Primary Care
- Streams by NHSx including the opportunity o ask your questions
- Open access question and answer sessions with leading providers on their products and how it can help you and your patients.
- Conference streams on Digital First Primary care, Governance, Learning, and Med Tech with round table discussions on each of these areas.
- Sponsors including Ardens, Primary Care IT, Iatro, AccuRx, Redmoor Health, and more who will help answer your questions and solve your challenges in the above areas with ample time to engage.
- More to be announced, so keep checking back for more details.
Recordings of all sessions will be available after the event, included in the post-event conference package.
For more details including the schedule see: https://hopin.to/events/digital-primary-care-20