Spreading digital innovation in the NHS – a Sleepio case study
Since October 2018, Innovate UK, the Oxford Academic Health Science Network and Big Health have worked in partnership to spread Sleepio – an online sleep improvement programme based on cognitive behavioural therapy – throughout the Thames Valley region. Within 18 months, more than 15,000 people accessed the programme.
This webinar takes you through the project’s journey – from initial adoption to population rollout. In the one hour session you will:
- learn the tools needed to evaluate digital solutions
- be equipped with the framework to spread innovation, at scale, through your population
- receive handy hints – and pitfalls to avoid – from the project leads
- hear from the Office of Health Economics which carried out independent analysis on the impact of introducing Sleepio into primary care
- have the opportunity to ask questions of our expert panel.
This webinar is for you if you work in health services, are interested in gaining the tools and knowledge to evaluate digital innovations or want to discover the practical implications of developing or introducing a digital therapeutic in a population.
For more details, see: https://www.oxfordahsn.org/news-and-events/events/scaling-sleepio/